PREORDER NOW, DELIVERY FEBRUARY 2020
There is nothing more majestic than a seahorse gliding through the water, upright. Same can be said for you at the beach in a Sandbar in Seahorse Turquoise! Seahorses can consume up to 3,000 crustaceans like brine shrimp in a single day and many times confuse small plastic particles for food. Join our mission to save the seahorses and reverse the tide of ocean plastics in our waters.
- Built with 3 lbs of upcycled ocean bound plastics
- 3 reclining positions
- 2 cup holders for double the beverage variety
- 15 inches from the sand to easily get in and out
- No hassle, easy fold technology
- Backpack strap that makes carrying this chair to the beach a breeze
- Smartphone slot that is perfect for capturing your beach action
- Weight capacity 300 lbs
Soak up the sun and help save the ocean one LowTides beach chair at a time.
Clean with mild soap and water.