Whale Hello There! LowTides Gully Child Beach Chair in Whale Wave is an exclusive design by artist Molly Hatch. Her signature pen-and-ink whale pattern celebrates the ocean's most iconic mammal. Each beach chair is built with ocean plastics and features modern designs like cupholders and backpack straps.
Molly Hatch is an artist, designer and ceramicist based in Massachusetts. Molly’s creations range from hand-painted ceramics to pen-and-ink designs displayed on a wide-variety of lifestyle products, bringing her modern yet traditional design into the contemporary home, and now, your beach. Her love for Cape Cod beaches and all things seaworthy found her resonating with the LowTides mission. Her own brand, Molly Hatch, aims to be plastic neutral by Spring 2021.
- Built with upcycled ocean bound plastics
- 2 cup holders for double the beverage variety
- 4 inches from the sand for a comfortable lounge
- No hassle, easy fold technology
- Backpack strap that makes carrying this chair to the beach a breeze.
- 2 recline positions
- 1 smartphone slot so you don't miss capturing any of the beach action
- Weight capacity 100 lbs
Exclusive use for Molly Hatch x LowTides Ocean
©2021 Molly Hatch. All Rights Reserved.
Seat width: 12 in
Chair Width: 20.6 in
Chair Height: 24.4 in
Net Weight: 5.4 lbs
Clean with mild soap and water.
This product is intended for outdoor use only.