Take a bite out of ocean plastics Sandbar Low Beach Chair in Shark Bite. Our lightweight modern beach chair is made from recycled ocean plastics to help keep this beloved 'sea dogs' environment habitable.
Research found that filter feeding sharks are especially vulnerable to microplastic pollution. The study identified a significant portion of sharks with polypropylene strapping bands around their bodies. These animals can become entangled in plastic loops of debris, which can be deadly, making it difficult to properly swim, catch food, or avoid predators.
- Built with upcycled ocean bound plastics
- Easy Fold Technology
- 5 reclining positions
- 2 cup holders for double the beverage variety
- 8 inches from the sand for a comfortable lounge
- Backpack strap that makes carrying this chair to the beach a breeze.
- 1 smartphone slot so you don't miss capturing any of the beach action
- Weight capacity 250 lbs
Soak up the sun and help save the ocean one LowTides beach chair at a time.
Seat Width: 19.9 in
Chair Width: 29.5 in
Chair Height: 32.4
Net Weight: 8 lbs
Clean with mild soap and water.
This product is intended for outdoor use only.